Monday, October 1, 2012

Sunkissed Tunes: Indian Summer Playlist

Its still nice and warm here in California!
I'm loving our "indian summer".

So, in honor of this gorgeous weather, I put together
a little playlist of the songs I can't get enough of lately...


of monsters and men, neon indian, passion pit, music, playlists, songza, explosions in the sky, cider sky,

Here's the playlist so you can find the songs on your own if ya wanna!

1. Angus & Julia Stone: Mango Tree
2. Blackbird Blackbird: Heartbeat
3. Cider Sky: Glowing in the Dark
4. Explosions in the Sky: Human Qualities
5. Freelance Whales: Generator (First Floor)
6. Justin Vernon: Bruised Orange (Chain of Sorrow)
7. Lia Ices: Wish You Were Here
8. Local Natives: Airplanes
9. Marc Scibilia: How Bad We Need Eachother
10. Millionyoung: Day We Met
11. Mumford & Sons: Below My Feet
12. Neon Indian: Halogen (I Could be a Shadow)
13. Neon Indian: Heart: Decay
14. Of Monsters & Men: King and Lionheart
15. Of Monsters & Men: Love Love Love
16. Passion Pit: Take a Walk
17. Radical Face: A Pound of Flesh
18. Soko: People Always Look Better in the Sun (Part I)
19. St. Lucia: All Eyes on You
20. St. Lucia: Before the Dive
21. St. Lucia: Paper Heart
(I'm kinda obsessed with them ^ lately)
22. Tanlines: Not the Same
23. The xx: Islands



Until next time, keep dreaming. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment