Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sunkissed Accessories

Fact: a girl can never have too many accessories. 
They add that extra spice to an outfit, 
and are usually great conversation starters (so I've learned from all my 
customers at the bank I work at).




I found this amazing shoelace bracelet with green studs and 
some fun bling, on JuicyCouture.com. Its my new fave!

These fun and girly beach towels are from Juicy as well. 
I don't know how I'd feel about getting sand all over them,
but they sure are adorable!




Turquoise is my all time favorite..I seriously want all these rings!


This beautiful "Moon Shield Bracelet" is on NastyGal
Love the colors, and look there's a little turquoise in there!





I love the big tribal necklaces that I'm seeing all over now. 
On those days when you just wanna throw on a white tank and jeans, these will add all
the color and style you need!
These are from Threadsence and are very reasonably priced.



Uuumm...so I'm obsessed with iPhone cases. I seriously buy a new
one every month or so, my roomies and sister can all attest to that!
So, when I found this website with amazing, unique covers I wanted to buy them all.
They speak for themselves...




They're all from Society6.com.
 There's so many, you could look through them all day!


Until next time, keep dreaming. xoxo
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment