Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sunkissed Smoothie

Wanted to share this delicious smoothie recipe...its definitely my go-to smoothie on a warm summer day, or even during the colder months after a good workout.


These are the ingredients I always use for it, but you can use similar products 
that you already have or enjoy more. 

1. Pour half Orange Mango Juice (I love Santa Cruz Organic juices) and half Light Vanilla Soy Milk into blender.
2. Add mixed berries, fresh or frozen. I usually use blueberries, strawberries, and boysenberries.
3. Add one banana. Cut it into a few pieces so its easier to blend up.
4. I usually drizzle some agave nectar on top to sweeten it up a little.
5. Add a few cubes of ice, more or less, depending on how thick you want it.
6. Blend for about 30 seconds, or until all ingredients are mixed well and theres no ice chunks left to get stuck in your straw!
7. When I have it on hand, I sprinkle some fresh granola on top as well.
8. Sit back and enjoy a healthy and delicious smoothie that you made yourself!




Until next time, keep dreaming. xoxo


1 comment:

  1. i started drinking smoothies a week ago. My skin improved after 2 days! Everyone should drink them, I feel like a have more energie than ever.

    ReplyDelete