Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sunkissed beginnings...

    Hi and welcome! My first post, ironically, is not on a very "sunkissed" day. But I'll imagine that this is the window I'm looking out right now...


    I am a girl who loves all things that glimmer in the sunlight, having to wear sunglasses because its too bright outside, the smell of sunscreen and tanning oil, summertime, living in a bathing suit, seeing sand at the bottom of your shower after a fun day at the beach, laying out for hours chatting, laughing, and relaxing with my galpals, sunstreaked hair, and wearing a different bikini everyday.
    So, as I'm listening to Andrew Bird and waiting for these clouds to blow away to reveal a perfectly clear, blue sky, I'll dream of the summer months to come...





    These prints are from SimplyHue's Seaside Collection, I want to have these wonderful, pastel images hanging on my apartment walls soon! You can get them for great prices on Etsy!



  My newest find for amazing swimsuits is Sea Folly! They are an amazing Australian brand with beautiful, bright, flattering, unique suits and gorgeous (I'm kinda jealous) models.

LOVE this coral red, especially with the turquoise jewelry.

The cutout detailing on this is so cute, and I've noticed is really popular
 on a lot of different clothing lately.

I don't usually like the center halter strap (mostly because of the weird tan lines it leaves), but this one could easily be rocked at the pool or beach! 
And the foldover bottoms are always flattering if you 
don't have that perfect hourglass figure. :)




Until next time, keep dreaming. xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment