Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sunkissed Discount | Save Some Moolah!

Getting my Etsy Shop up and going has been so much fun! Creating luxurious, natural and organic beauty care products, giving out samples to everyone I know, making labels and packaging, taking photos - I LOVE running my own little business! I'm still in the beginning stages of my store as far as sales, so I want to offer a discount to encourage my bloglovin' amigas to try out my products! I have some really fun & bright decor items, hand poured soy candles as well as all natural beauty products - in all different sizes to choose from! 
So please go ahead & check out my shop and pick something out for yourself! 
I'm in the middle of creating some new all natural beauty products as well, so stay tuned for those in the very near future!


sunkissed dream, etsy shop, all natural beauty products, all natural skin care, coconut lotion, all natural coconut lotion, jojoba lotion, organic skin care, organic moisturizer, organic lotion, all natural moisturizer

Until next time. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment