Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Sunkissed Dream :: Artisan Fair Vendor :: the STOCKMARKET


I'm so, so, so excited to be a vendor at my first artisan market & street fair!  
:: The STOCKMARKET :: located in Stockton, CA on Saturday July 18, 2015.
 I can't wait to showcase my all natural beauty products and hand poured soy candles IN PERSON, create my own booth, meet new people and let them sample my products, meet other vendors and see their wonderful creations, and just actually be a part of something so creative & beautiful instead of just being a visitor!


the stockmarket, stockmarket street fair, stockmarket artisan fair, stockton, street fairs in california, craft fairs in central valley, craft fairs near modesto, artisan fairs in california, etsy shop at the stockmarket, craft fairs near turlock, artisan fairs near turlock, summer craft shows in california

If you live in the Central Valley of California, or even a couple hours away - I would suggest visiting this event. It is a curated marketplace of local artists, creators & vintage with local food trucks, drinks and live music! There will vendors inside & on the street. FIND MY BOOTH INSIDE!

It's going to be a busy next few weeks for me - but so fun and a wonderful learning experience! 
I hope to see you there!
Follow along with all my sunkissed adventures on my facebook page. 

Until next time. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment